As some of you might have noticed, I have made some changes to this website over the past few weeks. My main objective was to improve the site in terms of readability and provide a better access to information.
Here is the changelog :
- change of font and links colors for better readability
- implementation of "subscribe to comment reply" function. You might now opt to receive an email once a reply is posted to one of your comment.
- rotating banner displaying the last 7 articles on street photography.
- a redesign of the "STREET ARTICLES" menu item. The available information has grown significantly so I elected to break it in several sub-menus : Technique, Interviews, travel tips, humour, weekly polls.
- better presentation of the STREET ARTICLE listings. "New" and "Most popular" tags have been added to better identify some of the content.
- new contact form
- new header and blog title. I will keep on updating from time often to break the routine.
Do not hesitate to make any suggestions or comments in the section below.
And sure, websites (well … magazines) still looked way better 50 years ago, as shown in this picture taken at a book stall by the Seine River.
Leica M9 with 50mm Summicron at F2.8, 1/350, ISO160